- Durable and insulating pet door for windows
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass for energy efficiency
- Sturdy aluminum framing
- Various colors and adjustment ranges to fit your pet and your window
- No tools required for installation, perfect for renters and vacation homes
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Height To Raise Window|
|Small||6" w x 11" h||18 1/2"|
22"– 25", 25"– 28", 28"– 31", 31"– 34", 34"– 37", 37"– 40", 40"– 43"
Important NoteAll Extra Large and 22"-25" adjustment range sales are final, no returns. Please simulate the opening (open the window, use duct tape
to simulate the opening) to be sure this size is appropriate before ordering.
Thermo Sash 3e
1 window pet door
1 locking cover
1 center post weather seal draft stopper
1 foam weatherstrip
1 installation instruction booklet
Highly insulating flap with a complete magnetic seal, designed to stay closed in winds up to 50mph
- Polyolefin-based polymer flap keeps your home comfortable in temperatures between -40 and 110℉
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass gives you extra insulation for your home, pairs perfectly with newer energy-efficient windows
- Fits all vertical sliding sash window widths between 22" - 43" with a track width of at least 1"
- Three color options including white, brushed aluminum, and bronze (very dark brown)
- Includes a draft stopper and weatherstripping for extra insulation and weather resistance
- Can be installed and removed in seconds due to the spring-loaded design, no tools required
- 100% made in the USA
There has been lots of discussion as to why the Endura Flap is such a‚ high-performing pet door, but for engineers or those looking for some more technical information here is a 74-page‚ dog door energy efficiency study‚ showing what makes it so special.
Need help Installing? Take a look at our Thermo Sash Installation page.
Parts and Accessories
Installing a Thermo Sash 3e
Variable Magnetic Resistance
Replacing the Flap in the Sash Pet Door
Switching Flap Sides
Endura Flap® Pet Door Warranty
Endura Flap products have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under standard regular use. Damage caused by not using the product as intended, improper installation and chewing is not covered under this warranty.