Endura Single Flap Wall Mount (2022 Design) - Replacement Flap Instructions
Time Required 0.5 Hours
- 1 Replacement Flap
- 3 Retainer Rings
- Magnetic Phillips head #2 screwdriver
- Flat head screwdriver
Step 1 REMOVE THE SCREWS
- Remove the screws from the interior frame with the Phillips head screwdriver.
- As needed, cut through any caulking to remove the frame you are replacing the flap for.
Step 2 REMOVE THE FLAP ROD
- Look for a metal rod at the top of the flap frame—remove one of the circular metal retaining rings by forcing it off with a flathead screwdriver.
- You only need to remove one retainer ring.
- Push the metal rod through the flap frame until it comes out on the other side. Pull the rod out and remove the flap.
Step 3 REPLACE THE FLAP
- Position the new flap in place in the frame and make sure the magnets are attracting correctly. If they are not, try flipping the flap around (switching the interior and exterior faces).
Step 4 REINSTALL THE ROD
- Guide the metal rod back through the flap and frame.
- Push a new retainer ring on by holding the other side of the rod in place while pushing the ring on with your fingers.
Step 5 REINSTALL FLAP ASSEMBLY
- Reinstall the flap assembly into the opening, then screw them into place.
- Install the included new set of screw covers by pressing them on by hand.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection