Endura Flap Severe Weather Vinyl Sliding Glass Door - Replacement Flap Instructions
Click to view the Single Flap Vinyl Sliding Glass Dog Door Replacement Flap Instructions.
Time Required 0.5 Hours
- 1 Replacement Flap
- 3 Retainer Rings
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Magnetic Phillips Head #2 Screwdriver
Step 1 Remove the Screws
- Use the Phillips Head #2 screwdriver to remove the four screws from the pet door frame.
- Remove the entire flap assembly from the panel.
Step 2 Remove the Rod
- Look for a metal rod at the top of the flap frame—remove one of the circular metal retaining rings by forcing it off with a flathead screwdriver.
- Push the metal rod through the flap frame until it comes out on the other side. Pull the rod out and remove the flap.
Step 3 Install the New Flap
- Position the new flap in place in the frame and make sure the magnets are attracting correctly. If they are not, try flipping the flap around (switching the interior and exterior faces).
Step 4 Reinstall the Rod
- Guide the rod through the flap and frame.
- If you removed a retainer ring, put a new one on by holding the other side of the rod in place while pushing the ring on with your fingers.
Step 5 Reinstall the Flap Assembly
- Reinstall the flap assembly into the panel.
- Line the holes up so you can see light through them, then screw them into place.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection