Endura Single Flap Vinyl Sliding Glass Door - Replacement Flap Instructions
Time Required 0.5 Hours
- 1 Replacement Flap
- 3 Retainer Rings
- Electric Drill or Impact Driver
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- Magnetic Phillips Head #2 Screwdriver
Step 1 Remove the Bottom Screws
- Lay the panel down on its side so that you can see the screw holes on the sides of the panel.
- Remove the four screws nearest to the bottom of the panel on both sides using the Phillips head screwdriver and the electric drill.
Step 2 Loosen the Middle Screws
- Locate the second set of screws right under the glass on either side and loosen each screw a quarter-turn by hand.
Step 3 Remove the Flap Assembly
- Slide the flap assembly out of the bottom of the panel.
Step 4 Remove the Rod
- Locate the metal rod at the top of the flap frame—it may or may not have small, circular metal retaining rings on each end.
- If you have retainer rings, remove one of these rings by forcing it off with a flathead screwdriver.
- Slide the rod out and remove the old flap.
Step 5 Install the New Flap
- Position the new flap in place in the frame and make sure the magnets are attracting correctly. If they are not, try flipping the flap around (switching the interior and exterior faces).
Step 6 Reinstall the Rod
- Guide the rod through the flap and frame.
- If you removed a retainer ring, put a new one on by holding the other side of the rod in place while pushing the ring on with your fingers.
Step 7 Reinstall the Flap Assembly
- Slide the flap assembly back in place at the bottom of the panel. Be sure that the tracks for the locking cover are on the same side as the height adjustment locks at the top of the panel.
Step 8 Reinstall and Tighten the Screws
Step 9 Re-Install the Panel
- Reinstall the panel in your sliding glass door track.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection