Endura Flap Cat Door for Horizontal Sliding Windows - Installation Instructions
Time Required 0.5 hours
- 1 Horizontal Window Pet Door
- 1 Foam Weather Strip
- 1 Center Post Weather Seal Draft Stopper
- 1 Clamp Lock
- Flathead Screwdriver
Please read instructions & notes thoroughly before installation.
Step 1 Release Spring Mechanism
- Loosen the height adjustment locks at the top of the pet panel with the screwdriver. This allows the spring mechanism to move freely up and down.
Step 2 Check Panel Fit
- To insert the panel into the top track, push up against the spring mechanism and swing the bottom of the panel up and over the threshold. Seat the panel on top of the small guide rail in the track.
Step 3 Apply Weather-stripping
- Once you’re sure the panel fits, remove it from the frame and lay it on its side on the ground.
- Apply the foam weather-stripping by peeling back the paper and exposing the adhesive. Unroll it along the edge of the panel, pressing to ensure it adheres. Install on both sides, trim to fit with scissors.
Step 4 Install Center Post Weather Seal
- The center post weather seal strip (draft stopper) should be installed on the inside of the home. It can be installed on either the back edge of the sliding window panel (Figure A) or the leading edge of the stationary panel (Figure B).
- Place the panel back into the window, then tighten the height adjustment locks to lock it in place. Installation complete!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection