Endura Flap Retainer Clip - Installation Instructions
Time Required 5 Minutes
- 1 Retainer bottom
- 2 Barrel nuts
- 1 Small magnet set (Large flaps only)
- 2 Screws
- 3/16 (or 5mm) Brad point drill bit
- Phillips head drill bit
Please read instructions & notes thoroughly before installation.
Step 1 Remove the Retainer Bottom
- Pull on the retainer bottom to detach it from your flap. The magnets should be in the correct position when you remove the retainer bottom. However, if they fall out of the flap, you will need to reorient them in the appropriate direction.
Step 2 Snap On Your New Retainer Bottom
- Attach the new retainer bottom by pushing it onto the bottom of your flap.
Step 3 Drill Through the Flap
- Using a drill with a 3/16 (5mm) Brad point drill bit, drill through the small hole on the left side of your retainer bottom into your flap. Only drill halfway through the flap. Do not drill all the way through.
- Repeat for the remaining holes on the retainer bottom. There are two holes located on each side of the flap.
Step 4 Push the Barrels into the Flap
- On one side of the flap, push both of the barrels into the holes you drilled.
Step 5 Install the Screws Into the Flap
- Flip the flap over. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, screw the two screws through the remaining two holes. Tighten them until they are snug.