The Pet Door Guys System is a method of installing a dog door directly through the dual-pane glass of your sliding glass door.
- Sliding glass pet patio door with pet door flap built into the glass of your glass door including sliding glass doors and french doors
- Maintain full easy access use of sliding doors and the security of using your existing lock
- Five guided steps from before you purchase to final installation
- High quality and energy-efficient pet door flap that is also safe and comfortable for pets
- Strong and durable Locking Cover included to secure your home and pet
This product is a final sale and cannot be returned
|Glass Size||Pet Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Stock No|
"Standard" Size Glass - Less than 34" x 76"
|Small||6" w x 11" h||O2DDPS|
|Large||10" w x 19" h|
|Extra Large||12" w x 23" h|
Oversized Glass - Up to 46" x 92" (must ship to glass company, no residential delivery)
|Small||6"w x 11"h||O2DDPO|
|Medium||8"w x 15"h|
|Large||10"w x 19"h|
|XLarge||12"w x 23"h|
- Professional look from this replacement sliding glass pet door system gives you a cleaner finish than a patio panel insert
- Pet owner peace of mind as the "In the Glass" unit allows the use of your existing sliding door lock or security system
- Dual-pane glass & insulating Endura Flap for superior insulation to save on energy costs
- No need for weather-stripping thanks to energy-efficient design
- Custom made to fit perfectly in your existing sliding glass door
- Four different sizes and variable magnet strength to fit cats, small dogs, and large dogs
- Clear glass or Low-E glass options for increased insulation
Step 1: Prior to purchasing your "In the Glass" Endura Flap Pet Door, determine which pane of glass you would like to install the doggie door unit in.
Step 2: Next, hire a glazier to measure the width, height, and thickness of your glass.
Note: The existing pane will be replaced with a custom-made pane. It is crucial that these dimensions are accurate, as all of the panes are custom-made and non-returnable. We do not recommend DIY-ing your measurements. Ask your glazier to determine if you have single pane or double, tinted, Low-E, or clear glass.
Step 3: Based on the pane measurements from your glazier, select either Standard (34" x 76" or less) or Oversize (anything larger than 34" x 76") Glass Type for your custom-pane. If it is the Standard Glass Type, the product can be shipped directly to your house. If it is Oversize, it must be shipped to your local glass company or another non-residential business address. Next, select dog/cat flap size (reference this measurement guide) and frame color.
Step 4: Exact pane dimensions are not yet needed. Place your order and we will email you an order form to provide the exact measurements from your glazier.
Note: Choose the pet door placement based on viewing from the outside-looking-in.
Step 5: Fill out the form and send it back to email@example.com. Your order will be on hold until we receive this information. See instructions here for technical installation specifics. Please note that this door may take 3-4 weeks to build, as it is custom-made. Also, allow transit time for delivery.
Step 6: Once the door has arrived, schedule to have the glazier or glass installer who took the initial measurements to come back for installation. They will remove the original pane and install the new In the Glass dog door into the sliding glass door frame.
- All orders are final sale, non-returnable.
- Can only be shipped within the lower 48 United States. No international, AK, or HI shipping is available.
- Allow 3-4 weeks plus transit time for delivery.
- You are responsible for payment to the glass shop for the measurement and installation. This cost can range from about $120-$200.
- Uses your existing sliding glass door frame by replacing one of the panes of glass with one that has a doggy door.
- Does not offer the double flap option for the Endura Flap‚ only the single flap.
- Approximate your actual glass size right now by measuring the "daylight" dimension (just what you can see) and adding 3/4" in both dimensions.
- Manufactured near sea level. If you live in a higher elevation (above 2,000 feet), capillary tubes can be installed. We recommend that you consult with a glazier. Please let us know if you need these to be added.
Pet Door Guys Limited Warranty
Guarantees it will repair or replace any Pet Door Guys glass product which is found to be defective in material or workmanship and will pay the costs of repair or replacement to the original owner for a period of 10 years. Insulated glass is warranted for life against seal failure. The flap assembly is warranted by the manufacturer, Patio Pacific, for a period of 15 years.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This guarantee is offered only to the original owners of single-family homes who purchase a Pet Door Guys product in the United States. It is not transferable and terminates upon sale of the home and does not apply to re-installation at a second location.
- The warranty does not extend to commercial applications.
- Pet Door Guys is not responsible for glass breakage, failure due to misuse, applied tints or films, any customer alterations to the product including painting, improper installation or acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake. Pet Door Guys is not responsible for the natural weathering of exterior finishes or corrosion in highly corrosive environments.
- Pet Door Guys is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond our control. Pet door openings imply some risk. No guarantee is offered or implied regarding suitability or security against intrusion or unwanted entry or exit.
What is an "In the Glass" Pet Door?
Adjust Magnet Strength on Your Endura Flap
Endura Flap® Pet Door Warranty
Endura Flap products have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under standard regular use. Damage caused by not using the product as intended, improper installation and chewing is not covered under this warranty.