The Pet Door Guys System is a method of installing a dog door directly through the dual-pane glass of your sliding glass door!
- Sliding glass door with dog door built into the glass of your glass door including sliding glass doors and french doors
- Maintain full use of sliding doors and the security of using your existing lock
- Five guided steps from before you purchase to final installation
- High quality and energy efficient flap that is also safe and comfortable for pets
- This product is a final sale, so no returns are accepted
|Glass Size||Pet Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Stock No|
"Standard" Size Glass - Less than 34" x 76"
|Small||6" w x 11" h||O2DDPS|
|Large||10" w x 19" h|
|Extra Large||12" w x 23" h|
Oversized Glass - Up to 46" x 92" (must ship to glass company, no residential delivery)
|Small||6"w x 11"h||O2DDPO|
|Medium||8"w x 15"h|
|Large||10"w x 19"h|
|XLarge||12"w x 23"h|
- A replacement sliding glass pet door system gives you a cleaner look than a door insert
- Pet owner peace of mind as the In the Glass unit allows the use of your existing sliding door lock or security system
- The dual-pane glass combined with the insulating Endura Flap® will give you superior insulation to save on energy costs
- No need for patio panel weather stripping or energy costs thanks to the design and the energy-efficient pet door
- Each sliding glass dog door unit is custom-fabricated to fit your individual situation
- 4 different sizes and variable magnet strength to fit cats to large dogs
- Option to select clear glass or LoE glass options for increased insulation
How to Order
Step 1: Prior to purchasing your In the Glass Endura Flap® Pet Door, determine which pane of glass you would like to install the pet door unit in.
Step 2: Next, hire a glazier to measure:
- height, and
of the existing pane that the custom-made pane will replace.
It is crucial that these dimensions are accurate, as all of the panes are custom-made and non-returnable. Ask your glazier to determine if you have single pane or double, tinted, Low-E or clear glass.
Step 2: Based on the pane measurements from your glazier, select either Standard (34” x 76” or less) or Oversize (anything larger than 34” x 76”) Glass Type for your custom-pane. If it is the Standard Glass Type, the product can be shipped directly to your house. If it is Oversize, it must be shipped to your local glass company or another non-residential business address. Next, select flap size (reference this measurement guide) and frame color.Step 3: Exact pane dimensions are not yet needed. Place your order and we’ll email you an order form to provide the exact measurements from your glazier (explained in the next step).
Note: When selecting the pet door location, choose the placement based on viewing from the outside-looking-in.
Step 4: Fill out the form and send it back to email@example.com. Your order will be on hold until we receive this information. See instructions here for technical installation specifics. Please note that this door may take 3-4 weeks to build, as it is custom-made. Also, allow transit time for delivery.
Step 5: Once the door has arrived, schedule to have the glazier or glass installer who took the initial measurements to come back for installation. They will remove the original pane and install the new In the Glass dog door into the sliding glass door frame.
- All orders are final sale, non-returnable.
- Can only be shipped within the lower 48 United States. No international, AK, or HI shipping is available.
- Allow 3-4 weeks plus transit time for delivery
- You are responsible for payment to the glass shop for the measurement and installation. This cost can range from about $120-$200.
- The vinyl framing is available in white or beige, make sure you make your option clear to your glazier. The pet door framing comes only in white.
- The patio pet door would use your existing sliding glass door's aluminum frame, and simply replace one of the door panels of glass with one that has a doggy door! This installation requires you to have a sliding patio door installed.
- The In the Glass model does not offer the double flap option for the Endura Flap®, only the single flap.
- You can get an approximation of your actual glass size right now by measuring the "daylight" dimension (just what you can see) and adding 3/4" in both dimensions.
- Manufactured near sea level. If you live in a higher elevation (above 2,000 feet), capillary tubes can be installed. We recommend that you consult with a glazier. Please let us know if you need these to be added.
Pet Door Guys Limited Warranty
Guarantees it will repair or replace any Pet Door Guys glass product which is found to be defective in material or workmanship and will pay the costs of repair or replacement to the original owner for a period of 10 years. Insulated glass is warranted for life against seal failure. The flap assembly is warranted by the manufacturer, Patio Pacific, for a period of 15 years.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This guarantee is offered only to the original owners of single-family homes who purchase a Pet Door Guys product in the United States. It is not transferable and terminates upon sale of the home and does not apply to re-installation at a second location.
- The warranty does not extend to commercial applications.
- Pet Door Guys is not responsible for glass breakage, failure due to misuse, applied tints or films, any customer alterations to the product including painting, improper installation or acts of nature including fire, flood or earthquake. Pet Door Guys is not responsible for the natural weathering of exterior finishes or corrosion in highly corrosive environments.
- Pet Door Guys is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage beyond our control. Pet door openings imply some risk. No guarantee is offered or implied regarding suitability or security against intrusion or unwanted entry or exit.
What is an "In the Glass" Pet Door?
Design of the Endura Flap®
Adjust Magnet Strength on Your Endura Flap®
Endura Flap® Pet Door Warranty
To the original purchaser, Endura Flap® Pet Doors warrants this product and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery to the customer.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including damage by pets or glass breakage is specifically excluded from this warranty. Defective materials returned to Endura Flap® Pet Doors together with proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer free of charge.