- Energy-saving design insulates your home in cold and hot temperatures using dual-pane, Low-E glass and the award-winning Endura Flap pet door
- Strong Vinyl frame compliments the look and securely fits in modern vinyl sliding glass door frame tracks
- Pet door flap resists winds up to 50 mph and shields home against the harshest weather
- No-tools installation with DIY installation for vinyl doors for tracks a minimum of 1 1/2 - 1 3/4" inches thick
- Strong Locking cover secures the pet door when you're away or you want to keep your pet inside or outdoors
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Step
|Small||6" w x 11" h||4"||12 3/16"
|Medium||8" w x 15" h||4"||14 3/16"
|Large||10" w x 19" h||4"||16 3/16"
|Extra Large||12" w x 23" h||4"||18 3/16"
The Endura Flap Vinyl Sliding Glass Dog Door has a fixed 4" step over, please Measure Your Pet to ensure the proper fit.
Wondering how to measure your track? Review our Track Measuring Guide.
1 Piece Panel Pet Door
1-panel pet door
1 sliding door clamp lock
1 center post weather seal draft stopper
1 foam weatherstrip
1 installation instruction booklet
- Engineered to withstand -40 degree weather and 50 mph winds
- Vinyl frame installs seamlessly into the track for a highly insulating fit
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass blocks harsh light without compromising the amount of natural lights coming in
- Panel can be removed at any time with the semi-permanent, spring-load design
- Sturdy locking cover allows you to secure the door when necessary
- Flexible flap swings on a rod at the top to avoid cracking and flexing
- Magnets withstand drafts, leaks, and heavy wind
Need help installing? Check out our Vinyl Sliding Glass Door Installation page.
Endura Flap® Pet Door Warranty
Endura Flap products have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under standard regular use. Damage caused by not using the product as intended, improper installation and chewing is not covered under this warranty.