- Energy-saving design insulates your home in extreme weather using dual-pane, Low-E glass, and the award-winning Endura Flap pet door
- No-tools installation with DIY installation for vinyl doors for tracks a minimum of 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" thick
- Strong Vinyl frame compliments the look and securely fits in modern vinyl sliding glass door frame tracks
- Pet door flap resists winds up to 50 mph and shields home against the harshest weather
- Strong Locking cover secures the pet door when you're away or you want to keep your pet inside or outdoors
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Step Over Range||Overall Panel Width||Recommended Pet Height|
|Small||6" w x 11" h||4" - 6"||11 1/8"||10" - 17"|
|Medium||8" w x 15" h||4" - 6"||13 3/16"||10" - 20"|
|Large||10" w x 19" h||4" - 6"||15 3/16"||10" - 24"|
|Extra Large||12" w x 23" h||4" - 8"||17 1/4"||10: - 30"|
This dog door has an adjustable step-over. Please Measure Your Pet to ensure the proper fit using the Step Over Range above. Note: The Small, Medium, and Large sizes ship with the stepover at 4" and the Extra Large ships with a 6" stepover.
Wondering how to measure your track? Review our Track Measuring Guide.
- Engineered with magnets and all sides to withstand winds up to 50mph
- Flap stays flexible in temperatures from -40℉ to 110℉
- Installs tool-free in sliding doors with tracks at least 1.5" thick
- Vinyl frame installs seamlessly into the track for a highly insulating fit
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass blocks harsh light without compromising the natural lights coming in
- Panel can be removed at any time with the semi-permanent, spring-load design
- Adjustable step-over maximizes ease of use for your pet
- Sturdy locking cover allows you to secure the door when necessary
- Flexible flap swings on a rod at the top to avoid cracking and flexing
- Magnets withstand drafts, leaks, and heavy wind
Need help installing? Check out our Vinyl Sliding Glass Door Installation page.
1 Piece Panel Pet Door
1-panel pet door
1 sliding door clamp lock
1 center post weather seal draft stopper
1 foam weatherstrip
1 installation instruction booklet
How to Measure Your Door for a Sliding Glass Pet Door
Endura Flap High-Quality Design
Endura Flap Impact Test
Leaf Blower Test
Variable Magnetic Resistance
How to Remove Side Magnets for Easier Use
Is this the same as the Thermo Panel 3e?
This is very similar in that it has the same height ranges, flap sizes, and dual-pane Low-e glass. However, this vinyl panel is specifically made to fit better in the wider vinyl slider tracks.
Will it fit all vinyl sliding glass doors?
This panel fits doors that have a recessed track at least 1-1/2" wide, with a rail in the bottom that is about the size of a pencil. The panel is made with a small channel that will case over that little rail
Does it lock?
We do include a c-clamp lock to lock the panel in place in your slider track. However, the panel does not mate with your existing sliding door lock. You can also use a Charley bar or wooden dowel for additional security.
Can an intruder remove it from the outside?
The thumbscrews are on the inside of the house so you cannot loosen them from the outside.
Does the flap lock?
The vinyl sliding dog door panel comes with a secure locking cover to block access to the flap when needed.
Does this panel insulate well?
Yes, it insulates very well. The flap is lined with magnets on three sides to stay shut in winds up to 50mph. The glass in the panel is dual-pane, Low-E for maximum insulation.
How do I measure for it?
You will want to measure from the deepest part (down past the little metal rail) in the bottom, then all the way up to the deepest part inside the top track for your track height.
Does it come in any color other than white?
No, but the vinyl can be painted to match your home.
What if my track is wider than 1-1/2"?
It will still work if your track is wider, but if the channel in the bottom, top, or side measures less than that you will not be able to fit it into place properly.
Does your door have to be vinyl?
No, this can work for aluminum sliders with tracks at least 1.5" thick.
Is the flap flexible?
It is flexible, but since it is two pieces sandwiched together it is a little stiffer and heavier than the more economical vinyl flaps.
Is the flap clear?
It is a little foggy, but it is see-through so it's easy for pets to use.
Will this form condensation like the aluminum panels?
Nope! One of the benefits of a vinyl panel is that it won't "sweat" in cold weather the way aluminum panels can.
Endura Flap® Pet Door Warranty
Endura Flap products have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under standard regular use. Damage caused by not using the product as intended, improper installation and chewing is not covered under this warranty.