- Dual-flap vinyl panel designed specifically for vinyl sliding glass doors in cold weather and severe climates
- Durable, designed to resist extreme weather
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass reduces UV rays and infrared light
- Weather-resistant flap protects home from extreme heat and cold for maximum energy efficiency
- Strong and sturdy Locking Cover included to secure your home and pet
- No tools required for installation in 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 inch thick track
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Step Over Height||Overall Panel Width||Recommended Pet Height|
|Small||6" w x 10" h||4" - 6"||12 3/16"||10" - 16"|
|Medium||8" w x 14" h||4" - 6"||14 3/16"
||10" - 19"|
|Large||10" w x 18" h||4" - 6"||16 3/16"
||10" - 23"|
|Extra Large||12" w x 22" h||4" - 8"||18 3/16"||10" - 29"|
This dog door has an adjustable step over. Please Measure Your Pet to ensure the proper fit using the Step Over Range above. Note: The Small, Medium, and Large sizes ship with the stepover at 4" and the Extra Large ships with a 6" stepover.
If your measured track height is near the bottom of the adjustment range then you should review a Track Measuring Guide.
1 Piece Panel Pet Door
1-panel pet door
1 sliding door clamp lock
1 center post weather seal draft stopper
1 foam weatherstrip
1 installation instruction booklet
- Designed specifically for vinyl-framed sliding glass doors of any size
- Semi-permanent with spring-loaded design, perfect for rentals or vacation homes
- Quick and tool-free installation
- Engineered to withstand -40 degree weather and 50 mph winds
- Dual-pane, Low-E glass blocks harsh light without compromising the amount of natural light coming in
- Quality of flap ensures that it stays flexible in extreme temperatures
- Flexible flap swings on a rod at the top to avoid cracking and flexing
- Comes with a secure locking cover to block access when needed
Need help installing? Check out our Vinyl Sliding Glass Door Installation page.
Endura Flap® Pet Door Warranty
Endura Flap products have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under standard regular use. Damage caused by not using the product as intended, improper installation and chewing is not covered under this warranty.